This section of our write up has come up with the traditional Mal Pua recipe for Rakhi. Mal Pua is easy to make and loved by one and all. Prepare delicious Mal Puas for this Rakhi
Mal Pua Recipe
- Plain flour, sieved -250 grams
- Water Powdered sugar -1 tbsp
- Oil for frying Sugar- 500 grams
- Garnish Powdered cardamom -1/4 tsp
- Rose water Fresh cream
Sugar Syrup :
- Take a sauce pan and put sugar and water into it. Boil it for 8-10 minutes to make thick syrup.
- To make a thick and smooth batter, mix together the sieved flour, sugar and water. Once the batter is ready keep it aside for half an hour.
- Take a shallow and flat bottom pan and heat the oil in it.
- Fry the mixture in pan till it becomes golden brown and then transfer the mixture into the sugar syrup which is already prepared.
- Adorn it with cardamom powder, rosewater and fresh cream and serve hot.