You grew up together, had the ugliest of fights and sweetest of patch-ups, have been together through ups and downs, and today, looking back through time, you know there can be no one as special and dear as your brother or sister. Raksha Bandhan commemorates this sweet bond of sibling love and gifting definitely is a huge part of this day. With a flattering array of gifts adorning the market shelves, picking the right gift for your sibling is never easy. No matter what you choose to gift, Raksha Bandhan celebration is incomplete without its share of sweet indulgences and dry fruit binges. Dry fruits are synonymous to any celebration and Raksha Bandhan is no exception. They can be incorporated into the feast, used in the traditional thalis, given as gifts and so on. Read on to find out how to give your sibling dry fruit presents for Raksha Bandhan.
Rakhi Dry Fruits Gifts
Dry fruits can prove to be great gifts for Rakhi. Read on to find out how to choose dry fruit presents for Raksha Bandhan.
Rakhi Dry Fruits
- Dry fruit definitely tops the list when it comes to choosing gift for an event as special as Raksha Bandhan. Tasty dry nuts are a favorite with all, and one can barely go wrong with them, since, Along with all your love and warm affection, a dry fruit gift basket gift holds tasty almonds, pistachios, apricots, pine nuts, cashew nuts, walnuts and raisins. It will add zest to your celebration and make for a wonderful gift option as well.
- Gifting is an art, and when it comes to giving dry fruits, the options are extensive. You can pick your sibling’s favorite variety of dry fruits or go in for an assorted tray. Add your personal touch to it by wrapping it up in a creative, unique way. Decorate it with ribbons, colored papers and mirrors and you are ready to go! You can also go in for dry fruit boxes. A dry fruit gift hamper packed with fresh dry fruits and placed in an attractive basket looks subtle, stylish and elegant.
- Rakhi thalis are a huge rage today. The traditional Rakhi thali includes roli, chawal, rakhi and sweets. Today, we have a wide variety of thalis available in the market, with the most popular being beautifully decorated with chocolates, sweets and a tempting range of assorted dry fruits. A perfect Rakhi add on for sure!
- Sending dry fruit basket can be a great idea if your sibling stays in a different city. The joy of receiving gifts while away from home is inexplicable. And if the gift comprises of dry fruits, all the more better! Dry fruits can be preserved over a long period of time and are the safest gift option to bet on. A tray of dry fruits and Rakhi convey rich emotions, which cannot be expressed in words.
- Dry fruits are an exceptional gift idea because they offer rich taste sensations. What more, they are a very good source of enzymes, minerals and vitamins and are easy on the digestive system. So if your brother or sister is a health freak, gifting dry fruits might just work!