Under this section of Raksha Bandhan messages, we have brought some heartfelt and real Rakhi greetings and dedications. These Rakhi messages and dedications will help you to send Rakhi greetings.
The festival of Raksha Bandhan stirs the deep emotional bond in the hearts of brothers and sisters. The bond of Rakhi says it all what can't be described by words. On this beautiful festival of brothers and sisters, we are bringing to you some heartfelt, humorous and sentimental Rakhi messages.
- Raksha Bandhan is the commemoration of the sacred bond that exists between us. Thank god you blessed me with a sister; she means the world to me.
- There is hardly any ceremony more sacred and pious than a sister doing Aarti, on the day of Raksha Bandhan.
- On this Rakhi day I wish to express all my gratitude for all that you did for me, thanks Didi, no one is like you!
- Bhaiyya, I will terribly miss you on this Rakhi but don't miss to send my return gifts.
- Dear brother, I miss your pranks and pulling of my braids. May this bond of Rakhi protect you from all ensuing evils.
- May the almighty God bless you with all the happiness in the world. May all your dreams come true. You are the best sister in the world.
- I am eagerly waiting for the Raksha Bandhan day. Guess, why? My brother has promised me a music system!
- Dear sister! The rays of your love and blessings have made me a better human being. You are a true symbol of love and sacrifice. Raksha Bandhan!