Kheer is an important and traditional Indian sweet dish. Go through the Rakhi Kheer recipe and celebrate the Rakhi festival in style.
- Rice, soaked in water- 200 grams
- Milk - 1 liter Sugar - According to taste
- Chopped cashew nuts
- Whole Cardamom - 4 to 5
- Soaked Raisins
- Chopped coconuts
- Put the rice into water and soak it for half an hour.
- Pour the milk into pan. Put the pan on flame and boil it and then add the soaked rice into it. After some time, put cashew nuts, cardamoms, coconut and raisins to it.
- Cook it on low heat till the mixture becomes thick and smooth and then add sugar to it.
- Remove it from heat and you can serve it hot or cold according to your taste.