Celebrated as a symbol of love, Raksha Bandhan marks the bond of affection between a brother and a sister. Describing the eternal bonding between siblings, the festival has a sister praying for her brother's long life and prosperity. In turn, the brother offers to protect her from all the miseries and harm. Celebrations come along with a large variety of gifts being exchanged on this day. This exchange of gifts further infuses new spirit, making the moments lovely and special throughout life. Make this Rakhi a memorable one by presenting handbags or wallets to your sibling. Read on further to find some interesting and exciting handbag & wallet presents for Raksha Bandhan.
Rakhi Handbag & Wallet Gift Ideas
Handbag Gift Ideas
Handbags and wallets are great presents for Rakhi, a festival of siblings. Read on to find some handbag and wallet gift ideas for Raksha Bandhan.
Rakhi Handbag & Wallets Gifts
- Women prefer bags that are big and roomy enough as they are functional, comfortable to carry and look classy, yet casual. This holds especially true in case of office handbags.
- Tote bags are yet another choice that enable women to carry their stuff. Though they were confined to beaches once, they are now liked by all women, due to their comfort and style.
- In case you are looking for something to be adorned with an evening outfit, smaller clutch handbags are the best option. Available in a wide variety of styles, they blend well with short little dinner dresses as well as long evening gowns.
- If you are looking for simplicity in a handbag, go for hobo bags. They are designed simply, to be casual yet elegant, so that can be taken out for dinner. A hobo bag will definitely form a gift within your price range.
Wallet Gift Ideas
- A three-fold wallet is best for men who want space for keeping lots of items. It usually has six compartments - four for storing credit cards, license or identity card, while one compartment has a button to keep coins. It also has a large compartment for keeping currency notes.
- A currency wallet is one that has a compartment with zipper - to keep coins in, another compartment is for storing license or identity card, usually six compartments to keep credit cards and two large compartments to keep all kinds of currency notes.
- A unisex wallet can be used by both men and women. It has one compartment to store license or identity cards, two compartments for currencies, many other compartments for keeping credit cards and a back compartment to keep coins and change.
- Wallets are available in different colors, but shades of brown, beige and grey are the best options.